Espresso! Sounds refreshing and tasty right? I know its amazing drink for coffee lovers. Espresso is an Italian coffee making technique. Espresso is usually thicker than coffee and serves as a base for varied coffee drinks like a latte, cappuccino, macchiato, mocha, etc. If we look back into the history we would find that long ago in 1884 Angelo Moriondo was certainly one of the persons who discovered an espresso machine. Years have rolled and various discoverers have put a lot of improvements into the machine resulting in a variety of machines we have today.
Espresso machines generally pressurize almost boiling water into the finely ground coffee beans. Espresso is a wonderful process of brewing and usually contains more concentration of caffeine as compared to normal coffee. It forms a crema or foam at the top which adds to its taste. So, you want a perfect cup of Espresso? You should then have a perfect Espresso machine based on your needs. So, what say? Let’s check various points before buying an Espresso Machine.
Hopefully, at the end of this article, you will be absolutely sure about the Espresso Machine exactly perfect for you.
Top 10 Best Espresso Machines In India With Price[wptb id=2994]
Best Espresso Machines In India Reviews
The Espresso machine is quite compact and has a stunning design. It is a perfect home use machine. The weight of the machine is around 2.4 kilograms. Its height is about 32.1cms. It contains a removable water tank of 0.7 liters. It has a folding drip tray for Latte Macchiato glass. 16 capsules come free with it. It is very fast and simple to use. You can adjust the cup size and it comes with two programmable buttons- one for Espresso and the other for Lungo. The Machine pressure is about 19 bars.
It comes with two years of guarantee. It takes 25-30 seconds to heat up. It has a power-saving mode which turns on automatically after inactivity for 9 minutes which can be varied up to 30 minutes at a stretch. The machine is very easy to use as it is fully automated and user-friendly. You can make a perfect Espresso using such a machine which has exclusive features that can help you get the perfect cup of Espresso you need. Remember if you want a milky Espresso then this device is not for you as it does not have a milk frother. It comes with indicators as well.
- It is light and easy to use.
- It has an adjustable cup size.
- It provides you instant coffee just within 25 seconds.
- Fully automated and only two button functionality.
- It is expensive and you need to invest separately for getting a milk frother.
- This product can make only one cup of Espresso at a time.
The wonderful Espresso machine by Mr. Coffee is very popular among the people as the entry-level machine. It can make Espresso, Latte, and Cappuccino. It can make 4 cups of coffee all at a time. It is an affordable machine and very quick and easy to use. It is not much noise and it can form milky froth and cream. It comes with a removable drip tray that can be easily removed and cleaned at any time.
It weighs just 748g and the product dimensions are- 20.3×16.5×26.7cm. It doesn’t come with a separate coffee grinder. It is very good for limited spaces. It comes with a measuring scoop. It also has a glass espresso decanter. It has three settings brew, steam, and off. If you want a creamy and tasty milky coffee then this the perfect machine you are looking for.
- It is lightweight and compact
- It comes with powerful milk frothers.
- It is not noisy and affordable.
- It can make 4 cups of coffee at a time.
- The Machine does not have a removable water tank and there is a question in its durability.
- It has poor steam pressure and the pressure is not controllable.
Now get perfect cups of Espresso using this exceptional machine by Morphy Richards. It can make Espresso, Latte, and Cappuccino. It consists of a milk frothing turbo Nozzle which provides a creamy texture. It has a steam-control knob and coffee strength selector. It also has a stainless steel filter. The Coffee maker has a heat-resistant carafe and lid. It weighs only 2.85 kilograms. Its operating power is 800 watts and voltage is 230 volts.
Its working pressure is 4 bars. It comes with a warranty of 2 years. It also has a removable drip tray. We can get 4 cups of coffee at a time. It is affordable and easy to use and has automatic safety against overheating conditions.
- It has a coffee selector.
- It is affordable.
- It comes with a turbo nozzle making amazing froth
- It is very easy to operate.
- This product needs maintenance very soon.
- The water holder can have scales and deposits if not cleaned and moreover, the carafe provided is a little fragile. It needs to be handled with care.
The coffee maker with its unique design and functionality can stand out in any situation. It has a very strong 15 bar Electromagnetic solenoid Pump for getting the perfect flavor. This wonderful machine can be your perfect Espresso maker. It has a smart auto switch-off feature with a 1-year warranty. It is a flagship model and works at a power of 1050 watt. It is easy to use and contains steam wands. It can make 4-5 cups of coffee at a time. It automatically switches off after 25 minutes.
It contains a single boiler thermoblock which helps you to choose between two temperatures- one for the preparing steam (95 degrees) and the other for the brewing coffee (87-91 degrees). The thermoblock is specially designed to maintain the correct temperature in order to prevent your Espresso from burning. It has an additional Panarello wand to make frothing perfect and easier.
Along with that, you will also get two portafilter baskets which are pressurized and designed for single and double shot Espresso. The water filter is 1.5 liters. It provides the best quality of the coffee. I think if you a novice and want a good machine to aid you then this can be the perfect one you are probably looking for.
- Powerful and Enhanced design.
- It has a water level indicator.
- It can make a perfect creamy Espresso.
- The device has Thermoblock for precise results.
- The price is a bit higher.
- It has more power consumption.
The stunning design and color make it a wonderful Espresso machine. It is an automatic machine that can help you get cappuccino and lattes automatically into your perfect glass. There are seven buttons to select your favorite coffee beverage- Ristretto, Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso, etc. It has just 25 seconds of heating up time. It also has sliding drip trays for various purposes. The product dimensions are: 17.3 x 25.8 X 32 cm. It weighs just 2.5 kilograms. It has a pump pressure of 19 bar.
The water tank is of 0.9 liters and the milk carafe is 350 ml. It’s a one-touch machine absolutely perfect for users who want quick Espresso. The aluminum capsules are recyclable and contain the finest Espressos for exceptional taste. It can fit wonderfully into your kitchen. The power cable is quite long and it would help you reach the power socket easily. It has cleaning alerts for helping you understand when you need to clean the machine. The high pressure helps you to get the perfect flavor and aroma. It is a good value machine worth buying and it offers you a wide variety of features that makes it different from others.
- This machine provides 19 bar pressure which makes the drink perfect.
- This machine needs less clean up.
- It forms dense foams and cream.
- Its one-touch feature is remarkably good.
- This product is a little difficult to clean.
- It is a little difficult to use for some people.
It is a perfect home Espresso Machine. You can easily brew your Espresso or lungo in just a touch. The Espresso machine cuts off supply automatically after 9 minutes. The elegant design makes it look different. It is very easy to use and user friendly. It is fully automated. It can brew one cup of coffee at a time. Its water holding capacity is 1 liter. We can adjust the coffee volume and it can prepare Espresso, Lungo, and Cappuccino. It has a sound level of 58 decibels.
It has a removable drip tray and milk frother. The water tank is also removable and the power taken is 1710 watt. It has a glossy plastic body weighing 4 kilograms. Its dimensions are 37.2 X 21.9 X 27.8 centimeters. It has no water filter. It is fitted with Aeroccino milk frother which will give you a wonderful latte. It is one of the best Espresso Machine for people who love milky and creamy cups of Espresso. The user-friendly machine can be your savior and help you get perfect cups of Espresso.
- This product has a wonderful milk frother
- The machine produces wonderful coffee.
- The machine is stunning in its looks and affordable.
- It is user-friendly.
- It is having high power consumption.
- Its cleaning process is a little difficult.
The Prestige Espresso Machine is a great machine that uses 230V voltage and 850-watt power. It has a 15 bar working pressure with a wonderful frothing function. It can make perfect cups of Cappuccino or Latte. It has filters that are removable and easy to wash and clean. It can make 2-4 cups of coffee at once. There is a 1-year warranty on this product.
The product weighs 5.5kg approximately. It is easy to operate and clean. We need to use ground coffee as it doesn’t have inbuilt grinders. It is fast but you cannot directly add milk powder to it and it also has a frother attached to its side. It doesn’t contain a coffee carafe. You have a Coffee/Steam selector switch and the water tank capacity is 0.24 liters.
- It can make 2-4 cups of coffee.
- It can provide a good amount of pressure.
- It has a low power consumption facility.
- This machine is inexpensive.
- It is a little heavy and difficult to handle.
- This is prone to damage.
You can easily get the authentic flavor of Espresso using this Espresso Machine by Russell Hobbs. It comes with a Carafe with a water level gauge. It has an On/Off switch with indicators. Steam pipes are made of stainless steel. It consists of a removable Drip Tray for ease of cleaning. It has filters of 4 cup capacity.
It can provide a maximum of 3.5 bar pressure and its capacity is 240 ml. Supply voltage needs to be 220-240V AC and the power required is just 800 watt. The steamers are extremely powerful and it also comes with measuring scoops. It doesn’t contain any grinder along with it.
- The product has a lower power consumption facility.
- The price is moderate.
- It has a removable drip tray.
- The product has indicators.
- The Cleaning process is a little lengthy.
- This product can provide very less working pressure which may affect the test of the Espresso.
This machine is a Commercial grade machine because of its brilliant heat stability and extraction quality. It can be used in offices or coffee shops. It contains an Ergonomic porta filter handle which will make perfect cups of coffee for you. The machine offers a complete range of motion due to its articulating steam wand and also the steaming knob controls the steaming pressure in a professional way.
It has a linear fitting structure and an easily installable setup. There is no in-built grinder available and no auto brew button. It needs low maintenance and can be used professionally and is very user friendly. It has indicator lights. It just takes 25 seconds time and it has a single boiler for water and milk. By pressing a machine the boiler switches its function. The water tank can hold 2 liters of water. It weighs around 14 kilograms and is a little bulky. The boiler power ranges within 800-1100 watt.
Its dimensions are 23.5 X 29 X 34 centimeters. It has a cup tray and warmer and has a stainless steel casing. It has a drip tray grid which makes cleaning simpler. It has automatic 30 minutes shut off period. It can provide 15 bar pump pressure too. So, it can give you a perfect Espresso you need. It has a warranty of 2 years.
- It is a Professional style Espresso Machine.
- It is easy to clean.
- Makes wonderful coffee foam.
- Durable and reliable.
- We cannot control the brewing and steaming temperature.
- This product is quite expensive.
This amazing machine by Coffeeza has varied features that can make you crave for such a machine. This machine is compatible with both Coffee and Nespresso Original Coffee capsule pods. It is perfect for home and small office. It is versatile and can be used to make Italian Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, Ristretto, Lungo, Cold coffee beverages. It provides 19 bar pressure that can make a perfect cream and froth that would make your Espresso tasty and amazing to drink.
You will get 10 free capsule boxes along with it. There is a 1-year warranty on this product. It contains a milk frother and it has a very stylish design. The product dimensions are 37 X 18 X 25 centimeters. It just takes 30 seconds to make a perfect cup of coffee. An easy cleaning facility is available. It can make 2 cups of coffee at a time. The power consumption is 1000 watt. It automatically turns off if it remains inactive for 2 minutes.
- The machine is very versatile.
- It is compatible with both Coffee and Nespresso.
- It contains a Milk Frother.
- 19 bar Italian pressure helps make barista-style coffee in less than 30 seconds.
- It can make only 2 cups of coffee at a time.
- This product is quite expensive.
Buying Guides about Espresso Machines:
- Before buying an Espresso machine make sure you have checked through the points mentioned in the things to consider before buying.
- You need to think about your budget and consider the features you can get the best in that amount.
- You have to be very clear about the purpose of what you are going to use the Espresso Machine.
- There are various types of Espresso machines available in the market. Don’t get confused. Think about the specification important to you like: what kind of Espresso beverage would you like to have, if you need a grinder in it or not, if the milk frother is a very important factor for you etc.
- Be careful about the machine if you are not an expert. Machines vary accordingly.
- If you are going to use the machine for home then you don’t need a bulky machine with a huge capacity.
- Before jumping into any decision jot down the point you are looking for in a machine, your drinking preference, your budget, and the number of people who would need the machine every day on an average. Then check for the best you can afford. Rest the best 10 machines are already reviewed for you which can be an aid for you.
Different Types of Espresso Machines In India:
There are many types of Espresso Machines depending on their driving mechanism. Let’s take a look at the type of machines:
- Manual Espresso Machine: Manual Espresso Machines are generally used by people who are ready to put their own effort into making perfect cups of Espresso for them. It is mainly for the people who are quite expert in making the Espresso.
1) This machine if used properly can make high-quality Espresso.
2) You can control the making without just letting it in the hands of the machine.
3) They are usually durable.
1) They are usually more expensive.
2) This machine can be used by most experts.
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine: Unlike Manual Espresso Machine you don’t need to use a lever to generate the process instead this machine uses an electric pump to generate various processes. Although it is not fully automated as the name suggests. We still need to fill the tanks, grind the coffee, and do other things all by ourselves.
1) This machine if used properly can make high-quality Espresso.
2) You have a high level of control over the machine.
3) They are easier to handle than manual lever machines.
1) They are usually quite expensive.
2) This machine can be used by most experts as most of the tasks are done manually.
- Fully Automatic Espresso Machine: Fully automatic Espresso Machine is a step forward to Semi-Automatic Machine. It takes care of your perfect shot of Espresso as it is controlled by an electric pump but you still need to grind your coffee beans.
1) This machine is the simplest to use.
2) You need to give very little effort.
3) They are available in various affordable models.
1) You cannot control its mechanism and the taste and aroma of the Espresso.
2) These machines are more prone to damage.
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine: These machines are fully automated all in one system even it can grind the coffee beans. This is best for Professional uses where there is a scarcity of time. It’s just a press of the button and the Espresso is ready within seconds.
1) Easiest and can be used by anybody.
2) No manual labor.
3) Very little time consumption.
1) They are usually more expensive and the cheaper models are not reliable.
2) You have no control over the Espresso.
I hope you got a vivid idea about your dream Espresso machine. Before buying an Espresso machine remember the points discussed above. Only high prices cannot buy the best item, it’s also the wise decision that matters. Make sure you buy the best suited Espresso Machine and do not have any regrets further. Rest the decision lies with you. Enjoy the perfect cup of Espresso with your perfect machine. Happy drinking! Cheers!